– Donuts and cider for sale
– Free horse-drawn hayrides
– Make-and-take crafts
– Face painting on Sundays
– Pumpkin painting
– Lawn games
– Big screen TV
– Interactive displays including electric vehicles
– Food trucks
– Live music and DJs
– Market vendors
– Lions game viewing – Sundays, Oct. 15 + 22 | Games start at 1 p.m.
– DTE Electric Vehicle Underpass onsite Oct. 21 + 22
– Oct. 14: TBD
– Oct. 15: DJ Invisible
– Oct. 21: DJ Thornstryker
– Oct. 22: DJ Steel
– Oct. 14: Big Black Food Trailer, Max Chicago Style Italian Beef
– Oct. 15: Unity Catering, Smoke Ring
– Oct. 21: Spice Rack, Great Greek
– Oct. 22: Original Seafood Truck
– Lumen outdoor bar will be open and indoor dining options will also be available
– Fresh donuts, plain or cinnamon (6-pack)
– Apple cider 1/2 gallons
– Apple cider by the cup, hot or cold
– Honeycrisp apples
– Caramel apples
– Large pumpkins (Jack-o-lanterns)
– Small pie pumpkins
Beacon Park Event FAQs
Can I bring a large group to an event at Beacon Park?
Any size group is welcome to attend, however Beacon Park will not have reserved areas available for large groups. All seating areas are available for park guests on a first-come first-serve basis. We request that you do not rearrange our furniture for larger groups.
What can I not bring when visiting Beacon Park?
All signage must be approved by Beacon Park before your group arrives. The following items are prohibited in the park: cooking, open flames, sterno or chafing dish fuel, alcohol, large structures or signs, staked signs, drones, professional photography, food, beverage or merchandise sales, soliciting, wagering, climbing on park furniture, moving furniture, amplified sound, disrupting park guests, generators, use of park power or water, and blocking walkways.
Can I bring my pet to Beacon Park?
Trained and leashed pets and their responsible owners are welcome in Beacon Park. Pets must always be on a 6-foot leash and under an owner’s immediate control. Always clean up after your pet and carry a waste bag with you at all times.
What if there is inclement weather?
Cider in the City is rain or shine. If there is severe weather, we will post updates on our social media and cancel the event if necessary to ensure the safety of all visitors.