Come enjoy live music, cash bar, lite bites, and good vibes in beautiful Grand Circus Park! We feature unique and interesting bourbons each week in addition to a full bar selection. Grand Circus Bourbon Gardens are hosted weekly on Thursdays and Fridays from 5 p.m. – 10 p.m.
Bourbon Garden Dates and Special Lineups:
-Thursday, Aug. 31 – Mobile Bowling at Grand Circus Park with live music from Gwen Fox and Dennis Lee
-Friday, Sept. 1 – Family Night with live music from Fred Swanson’s Band.
- We will have yard games, such as Corn Hole, Giant Jenga, Connect Four and more for the whole family to enjoy.
Thursday, Sept. 7 – Dog Days Of Summer
- We encourage all dog owners to bring their pets to this special dog-themed Bourbon Garden.
-Friday, Sept. 8 – Smoked Bourbon Cocktails In The Park
- Guests will be able to enjoy The Grand Circus Smoked Bourbon Cocktail which embraces the flavors of fall. Made with fresh apple cider, sweet and spicy bourbon, and a hint of baking spice from clove syrup, this cocktail is smoked with a cinnamon stick for a great smoky flavor. In addition, JW Steve a renowned bourbon educator will walk guests through bourbon tastings and education throughout the evening.
-Thursday, Sept. 14 – Mobile Bowling at Grand Circus Park
-Friday, Sept. 15- Live entertainment from Fred Swanson’s M Affair.
-Thursday, Sept. 21- 1920’s Garden Party
- Guests are encouraged to show up in their finest 1920’s Garden Party Swag. The park will have croquet, prohibition-era cocktails, and a live band will be playing the greatest hits of the era.
-Friday, Sept. 22 – Detroit Fashion Designers Fashion Show.
- We will have several Detroit-based designers showcasing and selling their goods in the park. Come grab a seat near the catwalk and enjoy live music, delicious libations and relish in Detroit’s fashion scene.
-Thursday, Sept. 28- TBD
-Friday, Sept. 29- TBD